Decisions had to be made.
Should I stay within my comfort zone or avoid it and possibly live a thrilling life? I’ve never been the type to go beyond that invisible yellow line but I think it’s time to tiptoe across that line and face the unknown. The challenge now is where to start. So I made a list of things to guide me in accomplishing this big decision.
- Try new food. I am very picky when it comes to food and tend to hover over the familiar. This is a particularly difficult task but I need to try. Maybe I’ll start with those damn spicy food. Eek.
- Talk to people. I am paranoid and in my head, I see strangers chasing me away with a knife as I go near them. I have to remove this mindset from my brain.
- Travel alone. This is something I’ve always wanted to do for so long but I always end up with a lame excuse not to. Like dying in that country with no one knowing about it, or being sent to prison for life. Don’t ask me where I get those ideas.
- Take photos of people. I have this irrational fear that people are going to hate me if I take their photo.
- Wear something interesting. Now I just need to find that particular style that suits me.
I’ll start with these five things and see what happens.