I made a list of things to guide me in accomplishing this new direction
Decisions have to be made.
Should I stay within my comfort zone or step out of it and possibly live a thrilling life? I’ve never been the type to go beyond that invisible yellow line, but I think it’s time to tiptoe across and face the unknown. The challenge now is where to begin. After much thought, I made a list of things to guide me in accomplishing this new direction.
- Try new food. I’m not adventurous when it comes to food. I tend to hover over the familiar. It’s a difficult task, but I need to take baby steps. Start with spicy food, maybe?
- Talk to people. I’m paranoid, and in my head, I see strangers chasing me with a knife as I approach them. It must be the result of watching too many horror movies.
- Travel alone. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for so long. I keep putting up excuses not to do it. It’s time to be brave and do it at least once.
- Take photos of people. It’s so hard to approach strangers, but I might be making a big deal out of nothing.
- Wear something interesting. I need to find a particular style that suits me.
Hey friend! What did you think of this story? Let's talk below... 😊